Monday, September 03, 2007

Armless

After a fun weekend away, these are some things that are hard to do when you have no arms:

  • Eat ice cream
  • Wipe your mouth
  • Blow your nose
  • Open a mobile phone
  • Read a text message
  • Write a text message
  • Play the piano
  • Balance when kicked in the back
  • Pull pants up when dacked
  • Scratch
  • Swat mosquitoes
  • Eat
  • Drink
  • Carry things
  • Write
  • Play Pictionary
  • Play Speed Stack
  • Blog

However, weekend was good. I have raised nearly $300 for the 40 Hour Famine, but if you still want to donate... you can. Hooray! In other news, it is my birthday in 9 days, and then again in 366 days.

To end, this is a video of Speed Stacking at its finest. Check out the boy in the yellow's face.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, armless, good effort!
    I can't remember how much money I said I'd donate.

    Speed Stacking is the best. I am pro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be taking the money off you on Saturday. I think you said $10.

    Speed Stacking is pro. I am best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pffft
    i can do that with my arms chopped off.
    plj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure this girl has inspired me to become even better at Speed Stacking. Unfortunately, I only beat everyone the once and now am not the best. But no fear! I shall prevail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speed Proing is Best. I am stack.

    Make sense? Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emmalee: I can do that with my face chopped off, and with no cups. plj.

    Kyla: She is quite amazing isn't she? She even stacks more than once. I am yet to break any records. But just you wait. Speed Stacking is my new Minesweeper! (PS. New expert score: 89 seconds)

    Jono: Stack Besting am Pro. I is speed.

    ReplyDelete