Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trouble in Guess Who Town

Doris: Alfred... do you know what day it is?
Alfred: Is it Christmas?
Doris: What? No.
Alfred: Is it Easter?
Doris:... Alfred, I'm not playing.
Alfred: Is it my birthday?
Doris:... I'm not playing your childish games. Our game days were so long ago. Let it go... Do you even know who I am?
Alfred: Do you have facial hair?
Doris:....
Alfred: Are you wearing a hat?
Doris: (sighs)
Alfred: Are you a man?
Doris: I don't think you even know who you are anymore.
Alfred: ... Am I a man?
Doris: NO MORE GAMES!
Alfred: Do I have white hair?
Doris: You're an idiot.
Alfred: Am I... George?!?!?!?!
Doris: I'm leaving you.

6 comments:

  1. hahahaha
    thats hot.
    but emily is the coolest guess who character of all time.
    other than thomas, cos he had green hair.
    plj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt and Jono don't believe that there was a Thomas with green hair. I told them. Green mohawk. African American. Earring.

    They are unbelievers.

    Plj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to learn up on your Guess Who... and then learn that in my mind, Alfred & Doris are married. And that my mind is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not played Guess Who for A-G-E-S.

    Baha, that was funny.

    ReplyDelete