Monday, September 24, 2007

Update

Thanks for all the birthday love everyone. Including those of you who sent messages, and don't comment on this blog. But I know you read it. Ha.

Anyway. Sorry for long break in blogging. I have now finished three major essays and am so happy that it's holiday breaks... even if only for a week.

Essays aside, in the time between last post and this, I have:

  • Improved Minesweeper scores


  • Performed at Church Muso's night - "Can You Feel The Love Tonight?" with K, and "Hallelujah" solo.
  • ...Pooped.
  • Won a giant jar full of 742 jelly frogs.

I haven't blogged due to being busy, and being quite frustrated about some things and didn't particularly feel like writing, since I'd end up thinking/writing about these. I was also frustrated at myself. So that's that.

HOWEVER! I have written up a few posts, and we will be back on track. Hopefully.

Amongst other things that might amuse you, the final Serial Drama Movie episode + Outtakes is up. It might amuse you. It mightn't. On that note, here's a movie that amuses me.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I've gotten one of those emails from that video before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I kept it, just because it amused me. It was what made me write the "Chain..." post.

    The person's name was something like Umari Bikku.

    ReplyDelete