Friday, March 16, 2007

Fully

I'm sick. Bad stupid poobumwee. It's a coldish sort of thing, but you know how when you have one, it's the only thing you think about? I've had coughing fits, runny nose, blocked nose, fat nose, skinny nose, etc. I also dread sleep, because it means even more hardness of breathing and choking on yummy mucus. I use a box of tissues in about two days. My voice sounds like there is a crab latched onto my throat from the inside.

This is a fairly pointless blog. But I'm doing it to fulfill someone's urgent needs.

In other news, yesterday I went to an awareness/Africa Aid event at Doncaster Secondary. Was fun, loved seeing people wanting to do stuff. The people I severely dislike are the ones who think it's cool to walk past the table of stuff and ask for free things, or shout out stupid things like, "Burn down the trees!" or "Africans are stupid." Also, the ones who feel that just because someone or a group have gotten the opportunity to perform... with REAL microphones, they should get to hold the mic and be retarded. There's nothing honestly interesting about what they have to say. I understand that not everybody is going to want to get involved with stuff like Africa Aid, or even feel a passion for it. Doesn't give them an excuse to rubbish the efforts of people who do. It's just selfish. Pretty much going to take my hunting spear to the next event. Or maybe just ask them to leave. Whichever.

1 comment:

  1. No one commented this one. So here is a comment:

    Aww, poor sick.

    Yeah, there are a lot of people like that at my school. They crap me up the wall.

    ReplyDelete