Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Quotes

I didn't blog much last week because I've had five assignments to knock out. Finished them all, but they got progressively worse.

With a title like "Quotes", you'd presume I'd write some inspirational things that affected me, or something of the like. No. In the week of extreme stress, I have sort of reacted by being immature and silly. Here are some things I've said:

(Before Garage)
Transvestites... men but in disguise. (to Transformers theme)

(At a play)
Person: We should give them a standing ovation!
Me: More like give them a standing ovulation!

(In German class)
If you can call someone stingy a tightarse... can you call somebody very generous a loosearse?

Am I silly? Yes. I was somewhere between amused and intrigued - amtrigued, that I didn't get angry or anything during the week. Usually that's my stress reaction. But not this time!

... and that completes today's pointless post. I am aware it is useless and there's not really much interest in it. Whatever. This one's for me then.

PS. 40 Hour Famine is officially done, but I am still doing it. Sponsor me please? Email me if you will, you may have already. I'm considering 40 hours voiceless, sightless (again), or arms-less. Unless there are other suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Armsless sounds like a quality idea. I think it;s great that you can turn silly instead of angry when you are stressed. I just turn frusterated and irritable when I am stressed.
    And for those who do not know, you have to sing that tansvestites quote to the tranformers theme song music. Otherwise it is not as funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jono: Armless hooray! I will do it, and write a post without any arms! And film myself doing tasks armless.

    On a random note, something that very, very, very mildly frustrates me is that you write 'frusterated'. Never do so again... or I'll be frustrated.

    Thank you for the tip, I updated the post, telling people to sing to the Transformers theme. Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so frusterated that you are frustrated at the way I spell frustorated. Or am I? You decide.

    ReplyDelete