Sunday, August 05, 2007

Duke

Beknownst to most of my readers, there is a very special person in my life. This person has been there for me through thick and thin; has shared in my tough times and in my happiest moments. I have seen this person grow and reach new heights... achievements that I could only have dreamt of. I cannot wait to spend many, many more happy adventures with this person. Of course, this holder of much love in my life is none other than... DUKE.

The GREATEST blob of all time, and the winner of Blob Season 4!!! Before I go on, let us hold a minute of silence for all his blob friends that he had to eat/kill along the way...

...and now that that's done. HOORAY! DUKE WINS! In case you do not know, Jono Croxford is a man of many talents - one of which is emailing a group of people daily with the adventures of a blob of their own, in which the blobs can eat, get rich, get healthy, grow, evolve, and of course, FIGHT.

That's all there is to say really, so below I'll just post all the different stages of my buddy Duke from his Season 3 self, then Season 4 baby through to his monstrous stage. Although, with the next season of blob starting...Duke will go back to his little baby stage. No matter, he will be great once again. Watch out blobbers. Duke's on the prowl.

20 comments:

  1. i dont get it!
    but. cool.
    plj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s i like the second duke.
    where he looks like an indian
    cos he is super dooper cute.
    k baiii.
    BFFL!
    t0TaLLY H@wT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indian Duke is from Season 3. You amuse me. plj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, Duke, yesss! I am proud to say that I had a significant hand in the awesomeness of Duke. I drew pretty much every one of those pictures. My favourite stages of Duke were his very first stage in blob 4 (The blob) and his two mega stages, both of which are the same, just with different items. The mega stages are always the best, but.
    Yesss, there should be much rmoe adventuring for Duke in the future. Unfortunately, but, he will be reborn, and will probably not look the same again, ever. Unless, that is, you choose the same evolution options. Good idea? I don't know.
    For those reading who do not understand what "blob" is, check my blog in the near future for a blog about what blob is, and how awesome it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the "you amuse me" statement. sounded fake.
    how could you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jono: Duke is so awesome. I think I agree with both you and emmalee, in that my favourites are the mega stage and the Season 3 version.

    Emmalee: T'wasn't fake. That looks like a palindrome, but isn't. That's a fake. You amuse me. Plj.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben,
    I'm glad that Duke won out. Good work on some serious gaming! Domination of the Asian.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You.

    Killed.

    My.

    Blob.



    Miss is no longer. I have a new blob this time who is a descendant of Miss.


    She's gonna get homicidal on your blob. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Em: It was either Duke or Miss, and you know that. That's the ruthless nature of Blob world. No use in whinging about it.

    Bring it on. You better believe Duke will bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sime: Thank you sir. Alfred died valiantly. One of the only ones I didn't get to kill. Maybe next time.

    Jono: Yay Duke.

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha i cant stop laughing.
    after all these serious things jono just randomly pops in.
    "yay duke!"
    its really not that funny. but whatever.
    i need to laugh at something.
    plj xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, that was the 13th comment on this post. I could not leave such am unlucky number of comments. I am now fixing it up. Fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emmalee: Awesome. Laughing is good. In fact, so good you might blog about it. What's that you say? You already did? EVERYBODY GO THERE NOW!

    PLJ.

    PS. you owe me one shameless plug for blog. haha.

    Jono: Lucky you did that, I was worried for a moment. Wow, Duke is so popular with so many comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How high can the post-comment count go? No one truly knows...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha Sime, it's not the highest comment polling blog I've written. That honour goes to both my WYR blogs... which surprisingly enough, I don't think you commented. Get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm gonna try and keep this comment poll rising!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEN REPLY TO THIS COMMENT! please!! I love Duke so much...

    ReplyDelete
  18. C'mon Ben, reply...I'll be you're friend. Your going to be lonely. Because it takes to too be friends. He, he I love gramma bad

    ReplyDelete