Friday, August 10, 2007

Depressed Ex Kids Game Show Host

Wow. Life used to be Amaz*ng, but now it's a total Wipeout. It used to be all fun and games, but nobody cares about kids game shows anymore. They want all adult things. I hate how with adult game shows It's Academic - stuff I can't handle. I want to go back to flashing lights and finding keys. Maybe I'll go Download some old episodes. That might cheer me up.

What's that Temptation? You think you're too grown up for me? You think you're awesome because your contestants pick faces off the prize board? Well. I'll Pick Your Face in a minute.

Man I miss the old days. Maybe I'll go hang out with Agro and the Cheez TV guys. Oh snap! Go Go Stop starts in ten minutes.

8 comments:

  1. Yes! Someone agrees!

    Amaz*ng was the best show ever.

    Bahaha, nice tie-in of game show titles.
    The questions on Go Go Stop are really easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em: Actually... Amaz*ng wasn't the best show, but it was fun. The questions on all kids shows are really easy.

    Jono: Yes. Best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote:

    em said at 9:12am August 12, 2007: Amaz*ng was the best show ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ben. This was the greatest post of all time. You should win an Encyclopedia Britanica set for your school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Awesome Kyla. You win two nights at Seaworld! And a telescope. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with em, what other kids show have you had to wear helmets and shoulder pads, and... win a gameboy(not colour), with donkey kong.
    If you ever go back to the set, there was always a letter in the treasure chest, something far more valuable than gold.

    S*m

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a letter, from James Sherry, seeking to adopt you. Surprise!

    ReplyDelete