Tuesday, February 12, 2008

SYTYCD Observation

I'm sorry. But these things are ruining So You Think You Can Dance:

  • That every single person after every single thing cries. "I put my whole heart into that." Cries. "I just felt so emotional during that, it was so intense." Cries. "You really touched me with that dance." Cries. Everyone, everything. I know that some stuff is emotional, but seriously. Everything. "Hey guys I just have to go to the toilet." Cries.

  • I hate the two guy judges. ESPECIALLY that one that wears trucker hats. Here's something he said, "In my life... I have been called an iceberg... because nothing moves me...You. Just. Moved. Me." I spat at the screen, then had to clean it up, then saw his face and spat at it again.

  • ... I'm such an angry person ha... Cries.

6 comments:

  1. Angry, but funny.

    It sounds like the biggest loser with all that crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's about 200% more crying. Imagine a Biggest Loser/So You Think You Can Dance crossover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot that every one of the dances has a sad story that they think will sway the judges.
    And i hated how they, the narrator, said that the judges "wanted to know more about Hamilton". NO! You just wanted to tell his sob story because you think it makes good viewing!
    Rant on my angry brother!
    P.S. i know that's probably not how you spell his name but i just don't care..
    P.P.S. BL/SYTYCD crossover would be mounds of giggly fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sort of true, although you can't discount their stories. Those are the ones I can probably most understand crying about. It's the times when nothing is even wrong, like if they just danced well, and they're all teary that I just feel like... crying. I mean breaking stuff. DON'T JUDGE ME.

    P.S. Yeh it was Hilton. Sad that I know? Ha.
    P.P.S. Let's make it happen baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see a show called "So you think you can perform open heart surgery" and watch hapless contestants operate on unknowing patients. Included in every episode should be HEAPS of "doings" and "boinks" as the struggling heart surgeons struggle to meet their daily quota of clients. Hmmmm, that's probably an idea I should keep to myself...

    ReplyDelete