Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rant

1) Why does my laptop screen choose not to work anymore, when I haven't touched it for a week? Is that why? Does it feel lonely because I haven't touched it? Well, work is just busting my arse at the moment, and you're meant to understand that. How do you expect me to come home to this? You know what? YOU'RE sleeping on the couch tonight. How's that for a change?

2) Why is Australia so good at making tv stuff suck? So You Think You Can Dance. I was so excited. The first episode was not very good, and the second better but still... not very good. It was a bigger letdown than discovering I couldn't have a pet Snuffleupagus for Christmas.

3) Why can I only think of two things to rant about? Damn life for being so good.

I love you, Snuffy. Call me?

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh ahahahaaa, it's possible that you are the funniest person I know.

    My favourite part was the Snuffy part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you? It's funny that you are the most possible person I know.

    My Snuffy was the favourite part.

    Do you see what I did there? Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. That first question mark was meant to be an exclamation mark, except it's gone a bit queer, aka not straight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's possible that you are a person.

    I'm not sure if letters and/or characters/punctuation can have a sexual orientation, so I sincerely hope that is not what you were hinting at with 'queer' and 'straight'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... umm... shutup, that's why!

    That doesn't even make sense right now.
    I think I'm delirious?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those in charge of australian tv so possess an amazing ability to make things suck. They should quite tv and go into vacuum cleaner repair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Em: You want delirious? Try being high on anaesthetic and painkillers, like me. Awesome!

    David: Correct.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i vaguely remember snuffy.
    and im not kidding when i say this.
    his picture makes me shudder.
    MASSIVE heebyjeebies.
    im sorry. he freaks me out.
    on another note:
    i like u, as i have mentioned previously did not like so u think u can dance..
    and nearly cried.. but didnt.
    laptops.. ive got nothing.
    but damn that stupid laptop? ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hah I like you. But seriously, Snuffy is not scary. Leave him alone. His hair is weird though, like a kiwi fruit.

    Also, I don't like our SYTYCD, but I still watch it anyway?

    ReplyDelete