Friday, February 15, 2008

ILY

Happy Valentines. I celebrated with K. I cooked apple tarts with caramelised apple slices. Jealous? ... I didn't do that well with them, so don't worry.

Also, on the bus home today, a girl spoke very loud on the phone. It went like this:
"Hey honey." (boy said something)
"How you doin?" (I imagine, "Good. Where are you?")
"I'm on the bus baby. Coming to see you."
(giggling) "Awww ILY too. Yes I do! ILY ILY ILY. Anyway I gotta go. See you soon babe. ILY."

It was about this time that I felt like breaking her phone. Say I love you. NOT ILY. It's RIDICULOUS.

Anyway, apart from that rant, twas a very enjoyable Valentine's Day, that began with playing Smartass and ended with me drinking chicken soup. You can work out how they all connected up. Best story wins?

PS. This is an amusing site I saw today. Why? Just... because.

6 comments:

  1. ILY is horrible. Any MSN talk is pretty bad and should probably be made illegal but I'd say ILY is one of the worst... people who talk like that make me angry. it's like people who say "lol". There is a better way to express that emotion.. it's called laughing. I'm incredibly worried that this could catch on and one day my children will come home and say "Aw, Mum... ILY too...". If this happens, they will be grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha, spend ten minutes in a school ground and ALL you will hear is ILY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyla: Ha. Posted twice. Make sure you don't just ground the kid. Make them know that you love them just that little bit less.

    Em: That's crap. Lucky I'm not in your schoolgrounds...or am I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, so do they say ily or I.L.Y?

    ReplyDelete