Monday, July 09, 2007

Zero Seven

Well. I'm home. The Road Trip was one of the best experiences I've ever had, and I'm glad that even through the struggles and stress leading up to it, and even some on it, that it happened.

I'm so excited at the moment, I don't know how to describe it. I thought, before I left, that I dreamt big. But now... I am so full of excitement that I feel like I will explode. I have so much passion, inspiration, desire to do so many things, and belief that I can. It's ridiculous.

I'm not ready to write on the trip yet, because I have so much excitement in me, it just won't happen. But just so you know. It was so awesome that I went, and had it, and that I was around so many other passionate, excited, inspired people. It proves how infectious all of that really is. More than the plague. I'm totally infected.

There'll be more later about my plans, future visions, ideas, dreams, and on the trip. This post in no way sums up how on fire I feel. But for now. Just be excited. I know I am.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds most excellent. I hope some of your enthusiasm and fire can now rubb off (or catch fire on?) other people.
    Can't wait to find out more about what has happened on this trip, also, as it sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fire is EXCELLENT.
    im so excited that your excited.
    YAY
    ice cream soda with a cherry on the TOPPP
    xx PLJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jono: I'm so excited. I'll rub fire on you anyday. Stay tuned for info on trip.

    Em: Yes. Rate cool.

    Emmalee: Fire pants. Awesome. I'm so excited that you're excited about me being excited. Let's go get ice cream. PLJ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very passionate. This is a good thing, even if you do have burn outs. They'll come, they'll go. But you've got a huge bon fire or something inside you and that's awesome.

    Let's roast marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't trade my fire for no burnouts. no way. Fire keeps me alive!

    Everyone can have fire for something, you just need to find it and ignite it.

    You can come sit round my fire anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! It's so damn cold here. Wish I could light a fire in the lounge room.

    You can't have your kayak and heat it too.

    ReplyDelete