Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sydney

In 7 hours I'll be in Toorak, campaigning for Make Poverty History.
In 12 hours I'll be on my way to a big press release and media launch.
In 13 hours I'll be on the bus to Ballarat, the first stop of the Zero Seven Road Trip.
In 5 days I'll be in Sydney, at the Opera House, listening to speakers and hearing Missy Higgins and John Butler Trio.
In 6 days I'll be at Live Earth, campaigning with over 500 other young ambassadors.
And in 7 days, on July 8th, I'll be home. Tired.

At the moment, I'm feeling ok. I've been really stressed out with organisation and phone calls and a flooded inbox all week, but I know it'll be much better once we get into the action. I'm a man of action, not a man of paperwork. They call me. Action Man.

Hope all of you have a great week while I'm gone. Be good. Stay safe. Submit your face and others' to Face Up To Poverty. Change your underwear.

Feed the blogs for me while I'm gone.

7 comments:

  1. How much and how often do I feed the blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already said I wish you luck for your trip. but will say it again. I hope after it all, that all the stress seems worthwjhile, and that you did some really awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to feed them every single day. All of them. Which means when I come back, I want to see that you've commented/re-commented EVERY one of my blog posts. Next time you go away, I'll do it to yours.

    Thanks for the luck wishes. It'll be worthwhile hopefully, and less stress, more awesome. Danke Schoen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ben! I'm so excited for you that you get to do this! I'm glad it's actually happening now so you won't have to deal with the organising and paperwork anymore! Just wanted to wish you good luck! also, I won't be at church next week cos I'm leading on a camp so I'll be in Philip Island leading a bunch of teenagers who may or may not be older than me!
    Well have fun and I'll see you in 2 weeks! Love Kyla xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyla: Thanks for the luck wishes. Looking forward to seeing you soon and catching up about both of our experiences.

    Rodrigo: Oh Rodrigo. You always know just what to say. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a fun time!
    (This works in reverse, it means you had a good time because I said this in the future.)

    Wow! You had a great time! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete