Thursday, July 26, 2007

Surrender

I shall not be posting for the next few days, due to extreme busyness. I wish that I could write business, and mean busyness, and not business. Comprehendo?

I'm at the Surrender Conference most of the weekend, with various engagements in between. Shall be fun. Will blog about it (Ha! Isn't that what I say about every single thing I do? ... and then never do it?) when I return.

PS. I am in the process of writing my Zero Seven blog. It is extremely hard for me to express, so be patient.

PPS. Toodleoo.

PPPS. Toodlepip.

PPPPS. Happy Bday for this weekend to: Agents K & J. Once again: Am I talking MIB or something much more sinister?

Peace amigos.

3 comments:

  1. It is very surprisingly convienient that the two people with birthdays this weekend both have names starting with J and K, meaning you can call them both agents, and they would be the two main characters of MIB. That is so awesome.
    Also, awaiting these posts anxiously. Yes, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thar too! This you know.

    I will be missing out on various engagements unfoutunately, as I can't just leave when I want to. And I don't have a car...

    Although you told me to tell Rohan to go to Jono's party and bring me and Digger. Pshhhht.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jono: The convenience between my blog and MIB is too great. It is definately conspiracy.

    Em: I saw you there! I am interested as to how you felt about it all.

    ReplyDelete