Tuesday, April 01, 2008

How embarassing...

Well THAT was a mistake. Ignore the last post. In fact, pretend like it was never there... because I deleted it. I'm staying here. I will probably move the Reasons To Be Grateful over though. We shall see.

Edit: Also, one of the reasons I temporarily moved is because I HATE all blogger templates. I want a simple one, but they all suck and make me stick to their rules. If anyone wants to volunteer their template-making services, I'll give you $20. Deal?

Edit: Deal's off! I just spent the last two hours changing the template. Never done anything more confusing in my life.

5 comments:

  1. ... I don't understand this post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I moved my blog for a day... and then moved it back again when I realised I didn't like it.

    I went to tumblr.com, which is a simplified version of blogging. It's cool in some aspects but there are bits I don't like. Also, to make it any more advanced, even just a little, it requires a html work, which I hate ha.

    Nerd talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, I am awesome at html, MySpace taught me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh HTML. MySpace is a loser. It was so hard to make Blogger have two sidebars and to put them at the bottom. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete