Friday, April 04, 2008

Rant #2

Very. Frustrated.

Complications with work have just gotten me angry to the max. Then I take it out on people and that isn't good either. I hate having things sprung on me all the time and not ever knowing what's going on.

I also don't get my assignment for German at uni, and my German teacher can't explain it to me because he's not that good at English. Both of us don't understand each other because of the language barrier. I hate feeling like I'm stupid too. Usually, like last year, it would have just been a quick question, a helpful hint, and then I'd be able to do it. But this year, the quick question turns into a long discussion because we can't understand what each other are saying, and then being asked if we can come back another time because he hasn't prepared for our lesson yet, which is in the next hour.

Ich will etwas brechen - how's that for an in-joke for you?

Don't understand anything I'm writing? Yeh don't worry. It's just a rant, right?

7 comments:

  1. ...Thanks, I really needed to hear that? Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you did.
    Um something more helpful, then?

    Dear Ben,
    I sincerely hope that the reasons for your ranting correct themselves soon, and that you can go back to a less frustrated life very soon.
    With all dues respect,
    Emily.

    PS: Rantrantrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Emily,
    I sincerely am grateful for your comment.
    Best,
    Ben

    PS: RANTRANTRANT.
    PPS: I don't like when people write 'Best'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ben,

    Regards,
    Emily.

    PS: I wrote 'all dues respect' in the last comment.

    PPS: Don't write 'best', then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have reached the epitomy of brevity. Regards.

    ReplyDelete