Sunday, October 21, 2007

Burger

Study? Pfft. I am sick of learning about the Weimar Republic and the non-musical Franz Ferdinand. No offense to any mad Weimar Republic fans out there, all power to you. It's just not my thing.

In pursuit of more heart-killing foods and procrastination, I googled (Yes, that is now a verb. Says I, Benjamin "Miriam Webster" Chong.) [Wow, I'm pretty sure that was the first time I've ever put my name on this blog. Not that it was hard to find out anyway, since almost everybody that reads this knows me, or has somehow tracked me down.] {Extra brackets. Now back to the story...} World's Fattest Burger on a whim. This is what I got back.

Now. I'm aware I'm about three years late in terms of the news, but whatever, I was too busy tagging school desks back then to worry about a burger that could eclipse the sun. The Hardee's "Monster Thickburger" is "two 1/3-pound slabs of Angus beef, four strips of bacon, three slices of cheese and mayonnaise on a buttered sesame seed bun" — and it sells alone for $US 5.49, $US 7.09 with fries and a soda. How many calories you ask? ...1,420. I'm almost 95% sure that the gas released from all people that eat this thing is the real cause of global warming. The only thing that's missing from this is the "sweet kiss of chocolate syrup".

To the real issue at hand... somebody please do my exams for me? I'll buy you one of those burgers, and cover it in chocolate myself.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that picture of the burger actually makes me want to chunder.

    FER.AL.

    I like exams, because I don't have to go to class, and in year 11 they don't really matter as long as you pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sick just looking at that burger. Although I do love cheese!!! So, maybe that part is OK.

    I, like you Ben, am avoiding study. Even though this tactic works for some days, the reality is, if I don't do the work, then I don't pass (sigh).

    Need a magic writing pen that can assemble an essay for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em: As if like exams.

    Sime: That's your fault for having to write a stupid 3,500 word essay, instead of doing a stupid 2 hour exam. Which is better? I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete