Monday, October 15, 2007

Hiatus

Well I am being very busy at the moment, and so, probably will have this blog on hiatus until November 2nd, which is when I will have finished all exams.

Currently, there are more things to think about than my first time ordering at Subway. What type of bread would you like? What type of topping would you like? What type of cheese would you like? We have cow, goat, llama and tortoise milk. Tortoise you say? Will that be the Burmese Star or the Galapagos? What salads will you have? Would you like that lettuce farmed by blind Nepalese monks on top of a mountain during a solar eclipse or lettuce from the greenhouse of Colonel Mustard before his unfortunate incident with the candlestick in the Observatory? How would you like to pay for that? You can pay in cash, credit, Eftpos, cheque, giant over-sized novelty cheque, or in buttons. How would you like to be farewelled? You can choose "Goodbye!", "Have a nice day!", "See you later!" or the random animal noise of the day. I'm sorry, your decision time is up, you have taken too long. Please return your sandwich and head to the back of the line. Quack.

In the meantime, here is something for you to do. I managed after a while to get myself to see it going both ways, and it's completely ridiculous. My brain actually fell out of my nose when I did it. Is it fake? I don't know. But once you can master it and do it at will... you can use the force.

Interesting note... never have I ever: seen a Star Wars movie. Or a Star Trek movie. Or Star Gate.

4 comments:

  1. My brother showed me that turning lady thing and I actually got it to turn both ways, it was rather exciting. My sister sat there watching it for a good five minutes and I swear she became crossed eyed trying to get it to spin the other way. Rather amusing.
    Hope all is good
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, can I just point out that she is clearly spinning clockwise, and it is physically impossible for it to be anything else... but still I will return and attempt to make her go anti-clockwise. Wish me luck.

    Also, nice Subway rant! So true, but you forgot about salt and pepper, drinks, cookies, toasting of the sub etc. Horrible horrible place. Worse than Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I was looking at that the other day. I have mastered the force!

    I just showed it to Josh, it's very amusing listening to him...
    "Go the other way, faggot! Ahh get off my screen, satan!"

    Crazy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren: Your sister is amusing. Did you manage to do it at will? That's the next step. It took me like ten minutes ha, but that's what I do at uni instead of studying. I should transfer to Optical Illusions 101.

    Kyla: It is not physically impossible. You need more training young grasshopper. I also forgot the almighty sauces choice. No I don't know what the difference between BBQ sauce and smoky BBQ sauce is. I don't do Starbucks. As you know, I don't even do coffee.

    Em: I'm glad we share the force. Did Josh manage it eventually?

    ReplyDelete