Monday, August 04, 2008

Solitaire

I have recently rekindled my relationship with Solitaire. Don't get me wrong. Minesweeper will always hold a place in my heart. But after one evening when I couldn't finish a single game in about fifty tries, I had to fix the problem.
So: Here's where I stand currently:

And yes. I do want to deal again.

PS. Points to anyone who can spot the must-attend event for August, and then adds themselves to the attending list, then turns up to solve a murder!

PPS. Clue: The murderer isn't you.

7 comments:

  1. hehe, I love that you're picture has my name in the background. I feel so famous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are famous, Russell Croxford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you some kind of games genius? How on earth did you get that score that quickly? It must be a mouse-click-a-millisecond...amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually beat it the other day, but was too lazy to save it.

    PS. I hold the Minesweeper scores on your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW
    DO
    YOU
    GET
    SUCH
    A
    MASSIVE
    SCORE
    ON
    SOLITAIRE?

    This is insane

    ReplyDelete
  6. /Also, was Pink lace silk satin diamond ruby gem thing good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am awesome at Solitaire. I started a strict training regime from the age of 2. I only eat cards and only in order.

    And yes. It was awesome! Plus, it raised over $700. Wickedcoolsuper.

    ReplyDelete