Saturday, July 05, 2008

Some Notes On Boxing...

  • You should do it.
  • You should not turn up late. Grumpy boxers are, surprisingly, not relaxed.
  • If you don't know what you're doing, shadow boxing can make you feel stupid.
  • Punching continuously with one arm for five minutes is also painful.
  • Ab exercises hurt when done for ten minutes.
  • Do not underestimate how ridiculously fit the old dude running the ab exercises is. He was far better than everyone.
  • Stretching is probably a good idea... in hindsight.
  • Skipping is hard. As I told one musical instrument friend of mine... I probably fail Primary School P.E.

So, in summary, boxing was awesome. Does it sound like I like pain? Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. It does sound like you pain.
    Sounds like fun!, though I can't say that boxing grabs my fancy.

    ReplyDelete