Tuesday, June 03, 2008

On this day...

  • I woke up and made porridge.
  • I finished the sudoku and got the nine letter word in The Age for the fifth day straight.
  • I fell asleep on the bus to uni.
  • I sat in my common room, without a single other person in it.
  • I struggled to get motivated for studying for my least favourite subject.
  • I am faced with three exams for that subject in the next three days.
  • I am seriously contemplating quitting that subject. As much as I hate quitting.
  • I am grateful for a successful and fun weekend, which helped bring us closer to our target to build the classrooms.
  • I am conflicted over where Africa Aid should go, where I feel led, and how I should go about doing things.
  • I felt like blogging.
  • I have the same urge to write music that I've had for the last few weeks.
  • I also feel that anything I write sucks.
  • I will meet up with a tutor, and then a friend to study.
  • I am looking forward to State Youth Games.
  • I wish I was doing something else, or was somewhere else, or had some company.
  • And on this day, while I write about myself self-indulgently, there are far more important things going on in the world.

* Edit: Felt like this was a very moody post. Wasn't actually feeling that moody, I was kinda just blogging off the top of my head. Some credit for the last point to my little brother, who thinks that blogging is a self-centred exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, little Chong, you should force him to start a blog, and as a challenge he can never blog about himself or be bias in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, he will never. Blogging is good. He is wrong. This is why I steal his food.

    ReplyDelete