Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

Merry Christmas everyone! The last week's been a great one of Christmas-y sort of stuff.

Christmas service on the 23rd was great. I played an elf, with much makeup. Although, I did not look so much like an elf as a VIP member of the Mardi Gras floats. Fun fun fun.

I actually enjoyed Christmas shopping this year. I did stress for some of it, but it was fun. I filled a room with balloons for a KK, bought a funny shirt, DVDs, etc. K and I also exchanged gift boxes, and filled them each with plenty of surprises. 'Twas fun.

Yesterday was spent at church in the morning, then giving presents to friends, then lunch with family, then visit to K's family, then night with K. It was a great Christmas.

I am very aware that this is a not very interesting blog, so to liven it up/keep it at its same monotone boring pace, here is a Christmas cracker joke:

Q: What lives at the bottom of the sea and shakes?
A: A nervous wreck!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes. I am ashamed. Merry Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. Q: What's furry and minty?
    A: A Polo Bear!


    Hahaaaa, cracker jokes are crackers!
    I got a mini clapper in my Christmas cracker, Josh got tweezers?

    Your Christmas ounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually... don't understand the joke. Ha.

    I found the coolest Christmas crackers. I put them in the box for K, and they were all colourful and cool, with bells on them. Inside the six we had were: eyelash curlers, a mirror, a lock and two keys, nail clippers, a torch, and something I can't remember. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I want to go buy the rest of them.

    Hope you had a good one, and explain polo bear to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furry = Bear.
    Minty = Polo.

    Polo Bear = Polar Bear.

    They're never funny when you have to explain them!
    But I suppose it doesn't matter if they weren't funny in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit ashamed. I still... don't understand why polo is minty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Polo is a type of mint lolly.
    I don't think they're in Australia, or maybe they're just not well known.

    We could just call it a tic tac bear, but that doesn't make sense.

    You could say "What's minty and tells you the time?"

    "A tic tac clock!"
    But that also lacks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the polo joke. It was definitely not worth knowing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exactly, and THAT is why my Christmas cracker failed at life.

    Apart from the more obvious fact that it wasn't living.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roar.

    Exactly, and THAT is why my Christmas cracker failed at life.

    Apart from the more obvious fact that it wasn't living.

    ReplyDelete