Sunday, December 16, 2007

Formal Recap

Thank you to everybody who came to the formal. It was a great night. Much fun was had dancing, and prancing, and de-pantsing. But not really. Maybe the first one, a little of the second.

The current total raised is $1050 for my favouritest charity in the world, but I hear there is even more around the corner. This officially kicks off our 2008 campaign to raise $30,000 for Buikwe Primary School in southern Uganda. They need money to support more students, more classrooms, teachers, books, etc. It's going to be a busy, tiring, draining, but also fun and very rewarding year. Bring it on.

PS. If... I dunno, maybe... I was just wondering if you felt like... donating $29,999? Because then... like... we could just skip 2008 and go straight to Uganda. Deal?

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome.

    If there's any Africa Aid stuff you'd like me to help out with then just holla at me. But in a less 'holla'ing way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to holla at you in a big way. You are now signed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ben!!!

    i am so glad it was a great night. i can't donate that much money but i am more than happy to do anything possible to help you raise the money!!!

    sounds like it will be a very exciting year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ben,
    I could donate that money, but then i'd be poor with nothing left. Hmmm, should I, or shouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megs: You are also now signed up... Holla.

    Sime: You definitely should. At least give me a promotion as Junior Vice-President.

    ReplyDelete