Thursday, July 07, 2011

Back

I'm going to start blogging again. I love writing, it's always been a platform I've appreciated, both for the process and the end result. I love it more than blogging, and have begun writing again for me away from here, but blogging is easy and a space I also value.

It's closing in on two years since I last blogged. Some significant things have happened in my life and I have changed as a result. My beliefs are not all the same and I would not agree with everything I have written before. Still, I will leave them there, because they are a reflection of a part of me, at one point or another.

I don't know what I'll write. Probably a similar mix of theological rambles and inane nonsense. Some of my other writings will make it up here. I want to be a little more consistently honest in my reflections, so hold me to that.

Good to be back.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, good. I've been blogging sporadically and thinking about trying to do it regularly, but we shall see! Excited to read yours again though, Chong, I always enjoy your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete