Saturday, November 04, 2006

iTunes Shuffle

Rules
1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) No Cheating.

1) How am I feeling today?
Unwell – Matchbox 20 (works but false)

2) Where will I get married?
Forever Young – Youth Group (not growing up, peter pan style)

3) What is my best friend's theme song?
Dammit – Blink 182

4) What is/was highschool like?
Sitting, Waiting, Wishing – Jack Johnson

5) What is the best thing about me?
You Stand Alone – Hillsong Music Australia (unique. or loner)

6) How is today going to be?
The Best Day Ever – Spongebob Movie Soundtrack (No joke!)

7) What is in store for this week?
In the jungle – the byrds (excursion)

8) What song describes my parents?
Afternoon Delight – Anchorman Soundtrack (…awesome)

9) How is my life going?
Hallelujah, I love her so – Ray Charles

10) What song will they play at my funeral?
Bohemian Like You – The Dandy Warhols

11) How does the world see me?
Cannonball – Damien Rice

12) What do my friends really think of me?
Call Me Papa – Donavon Frankenreiter

13) How can I make myself happy?
Bring it all back – S Club 7 (… exactly)

14) What should I do with my life?
Turn a square – The Shins

15) Will I be happy?
Wild World – Me First & The Gimme Gimmes

16) What is some good advice?
These Days – Powderfinger

17) What do I think my current theme song is?
Heartbeats – Jose Gonzalez

18) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Seasons of Love – Rent Soundtrack (ha…)

19) What type of men/women do I like?
Fox – Millencolin (foxes obviously, or motorcycles)

20) Will you get married?
The Way You Move - Outkast

21) What should I do with my love life?
Clumsy – Lazy Susan

22) Where will you live?
I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free – Nina Simone (in jail)

23) What will your dying words be?
Rough Diamonds – End of Fashion (well, if you know the song, that's kinda nice)

1 comment:

  1. well. i was looking at your blog and i didn't find what i was looking for either. so... whatever.

    ReplyDelete