Monday, May 19, 2008

Sugar-Coated With Awesome

These clothes are the coolest things I've ever seen. Granted, I'd probably get sick of them after a few weeks/days/minutes. BUT! For now, they are a way to vicariously live in another world: a world in which I had the ability, nay - the RIGHT - to eat cool, fun and colourful meals in the morning, afternoon, evening or whenever I damn well liked; a world in which every day was filled with such fun phrases as, "Follow your nose!" or "Just like a chocolate milkshake, only crunchy!";... a world in which my mum had not clamped a vice-like grip over our consumption of anything other than Weetbix.

So here's the deal. Straight up. You buy me anything from that collection, and I'll make your wildest dreams* come true.

Here are some of my favourites:
* Not exceeding $50 or my own safety.**

** Nudity may be acceptable. It's a case by case sort of deal.

6 comments:

  1. Incredulously: Maaaaaaaaaaadd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredulously? You are sceptical about the awesomeness of the clothes? WHY!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything you say...
    Like the rights to a wedding...

    And you better pay em for using that idea, or I'll sue ur arse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Surely this is the first comment of yours on my blog. There might be, maybe, one other somewhere hidden.

    And if you want those rights, you better get me the Cornflakes hoody first mate.

    PS. No payment/soup for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ben,
    I don't think you'd wear these clothes for that long. Yes, they are truly novelty which has value. However they are extremely cheesy, and possibly something that people would wear from the 80's. Just stick to your old school uniforms, you'll be better of and it'll cost you less :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sime,

    You have clearly underestimated my dress sense. I'm quite sure I'd wear some of them for a lengthy period of time.

    Your cost and effort point, however, are more convincing.

    ReplyDelete