Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Running Waters/What Matt Really Meant #1

Hoorah! Matt Waters' blog is re-born! Namely, I just posted a blog on his behalf. For the rest of the year, while MW is off being a soldier in the Australian Defence Force, he will be sending me blogs through SMS, which I will then post on his blog. Make sure to stay tuned to all his shenanigans in the army at waterspiel.blogspot.com

In addition, on this blog, I will begin commentating his blogs. He also knows about this and endorses it. So, with no more delay, here is the first edition of "What Matt Really Meant":

I'm completely scared. I've actually already changed my underwear three times today. Sitting on the bus, there is a sense of foreboding; but more overpowering is the smell of my pants. This is the beginning of some tough work, but what should be very rewarding in the end. I just hope I don't die after a week. Tonight will be my first night in 19 years without my comfort blanket. Pray for me. At the moment it's feeling a lot like a school excursion: everyone on a bus, all excited for what's going to happen when we get to our destination, and me... down the back, with stained pants. I'll probably update once or twice more, and then give up again. I'm so scared.

Exhilirating stuff. Will Matt survive without his blankie? Will he become a stronger man... with a stronger bladder? Will he be drafted instead to the navy and revive the Village People? Find out next time on "What Matt Really Meant".

PS. I'm in the process of labelling everything. Be patient.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhahahaha, running waters indeed.
    I love it!
    It's a good system... you blogging even more when Matt does = more blogging.

    How excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I didn't even realise that pun could be made. Very amusement.

    Me blogging when matt blogs = you should blog more = blog world is BACK!

    THAT'S excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like Pay It Forward... but Blog It Forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is correct. Get blogging missy.

    ReplyDelete